Job: Continuous Improvement Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate (DOE)
My Client, a Multinational Medical Device company in Galway, is currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team.
- Lead the Continuous Improvement strategy on site.
- Direct, motivate and mentor project team members.
- Support a culture of Manufacturing Excellence.
- Identify and implement waste reduction, improved quality and cost saving projects.
- Use Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies to improve Manufacturing.
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring in Lean principles.
- Monitor and critically review progress of KPI’s against plans.
- Preparation and presentation of engineering standard data.
- Work closely with R&D and Sustaining Engineering at early stages of product life cycle to ensure that new products and processes transfer at optimal performance.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Black belt in Lean Six Sigma.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.