My client a charitybin Dublin City Centre are hiring a Financial Controller
• Coordinate production of monthly management account
Overall responsibility for consolidation of group management accounts on a quarterly basis.
• Budgeting, cash flow forecasting and scenario planning.
• Work with the CFO on financial strategy.
• Oversee your team to track costs, capacity and efficiencies to ensure cash flow is managed effectively in the identification and pursuit of opportunities to improve value for money.
• Review of Budget v Actual results with function heads (quarterly).
• Oversee all finance and accounting practices in the Group.
• Responsibility for production of group and subsidiary statutory financial statements and coordination of their audits.
• Invest in systems, in conjunction with ICT team, appropriate to a growing, global organisation that will enable rapid, effective collation of information that can be easily analysed.
• Managing the completion of regulatory and other statutory returns.
• At least five years’ experience post-qualification experience in commercial or related field
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.