This is an opportunity to work onsite with one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies as a Data Analyst. As part of the Data Analytics Team, you will be involved in the deployment of the manufacturing sites data analytics and visualisation strategy.
This job is open to people with varying levels of experience and offers a salary of between €40k - €65k depending on the level and relevance of your experience. This also comes with benefits and is a full-time permanent position.
Some of the technologies used in this position include: Discoverant, Tableau, Business Objects, SSRS, SQL, ETL tools, Microsoft BI SSIS, SSAS, Spotfire, R, Crystal Reports, JMP.
This position is only open to EU citizens or candidates holding a Stamp 4 Visa.
- Manage the end-to-end development lifecycle of complex data analysis solutions.
- Work with business users to develop business intelligence solutions.
- Support and update existing reporting solutions.
- Prepare Project Validation deliverables.
- Develop relevant test-plans.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and practices.
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant position.
- Knowledge of programming and Oracle SQL.
- Experience in Data Visualisation.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment is beneficial.
For more information, please call Simon Lehane on 021-4847132, email email@example.com or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.