This is an opportunity to join a growing Cork company as a Senior Java Developer. Working in an Agile environment, with a micro-service architecture, this company has built a reputation for listening to its employees and building as positive a culture as possible.
The position is a permanent job with a salary on offer of €60k - €65k. This comes with a full benefits package including healthcare, pension, life assurance, income protection and subsidised gym membership.
This job can be done partly remote do you do not have to be living in Cork to apply. While the company is based 5 minutes from Cork City Centre, their long-term plan would allow you to work remotely and to be in the office a couple of times a month.
- Analysis, design, implementation, and support of Spring Boot micro-services.
- Produce clean and effective code to agreed standards.
- Assist in mentoring junior members of the team.
- Deliver user stories withing product sprints.
- Prepare and approve technical documentation.
- 5+ years’ experience in Java/JEE development.
- Strong architecture and design experience.
- Experience in high transaction low latency systems.
- Experience working with a micro-service architecture.
- Experience with Spring.
For more information, please call Simon Lehane on 021-4847132, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.