Our client is a prominent pharmaceutical company who are hiring an EHS Specialist to join their team in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Develop/lead process site safety program to define best practice for individual operations/engineering design.
- Train employees, managers and supervisors on the implementation of the process safety program.
- Develop/lead HAZOP and process risk assessments.
- Support engineering department in application of process safety elements as per project development stages.
- Lead and support site audits to ensure compliance with ISO standards and global programs/policies.
- Investigate incidents and ensure accurate and timely completion.
- Provide feedback on safety and environmental performance regularly and ensure at-risk behaviours/conditions are addressed.
You will have:
For this EHS Specialist job, you will have at least 3 years’ environmental health and safety experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals. You will also have a degree in chemical engineering or similar.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent compensation package.
- Strong industry experience.
If you are interested in discussing this EHS Specialist job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.