We are looking for a fully qualified accountant to join an exciting and growing practice that specialises in providing financial services to clients in the retail industry.
Your job will be to:
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities for several clients.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analysed on a monthly basis in accordance with client timelines.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise.
- Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
- Year end duties to include preparation of financial statements, audit file, audit queries, review.
- Complete and review all statutory returns to revenue.
You will preferably hold the following skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant
- Retail/Hospitality background would be an advantage.
- Strong technical and excel expertise an essential requirement.
- Strong Analytical background with experience in preparing and presenting reports.
- Must have worked in fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software – Xero and Exchequer would be an advantage
This is an immediate requirement which will provide you with excellent experience with a top wuality practice. Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.