One of the country's most prominent energy and utilities companies is recruiting for an experienced project engineer (over four years' career engineering experience) for a mainly office based role in South Dublin. This will initally be mainly remote working.
If you are looking to be involved in the management of high profile renewable energy projects over the next few years, this will be of interest to you.
- The company is looking to consider candidates who have at least four years' experience in a related role supporting the success of projects / installations in the power sector or in comparable scenarios, for example large infrastructure projects
- Use of project management documentation and software such as MS project would be advantageous
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders is important
- Track record in analysing issues to make decisions to drive delivery of large infrastructure projects
- Essential requirements include a primary engineering degree - electrical, mechanical or civil engineering will all be applicable depending on a candidate's broader experience
- Candidates must be strong professional communicators with excellent written reporting skills highly important for the job.
If you are interested in the position please send your CV to Richard Walsh at Sigmar using the link below or call Richard at 01 4744688 for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.