Revenue Accountant - Dublin - 70K - Contract (12 Months)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant with string revenue experience to join leading tech giant in Dublin. This is ideal for someone looking to gain some people management experience in well respected MNC.
- You will be responsible for managing the company’s revenue recognition policy.
- Build effective working relationships with key business stakeholders
- Perform and review monthly account analyses and reconciliations, including validating deferred revenue, accounts receivable and revenue financial statement balances
- You will lead a team of two junior staff members
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly audit schemes
- You will be tasked with preparing revenue and deferred revenue reposts in line with internal/external reporting requirements
- Ad hoc duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of revenue accounting and related experience
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
If you are interested in this Revenue accounting position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.