Investor Services Analyst
Our client is a global asset management and technology solutions provider.
They are looking for business/finance graduates with an internship - 1 year experience working in the funds/financial services industry.
In this job, you will be responsible for completing investor servicing requirements in an accurate and timely manner each day.
- Receive and process investor transaction documents.
- Maintain activity report and distribute to clients regularly.
- Maintain accurate and complete data in the investor accounting system for all clients.
- Adhere to AML procedures for all investor transactions.
- Monitor daily investor bank account activity.
- Client operational contact for transfer agency and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Solve queries/problems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/Finance/Accounting.
- Previous experience in Investor Services/Transfer Agency in the funds’ industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.