Head of Risk
Dublin city centre
**Closing date for applications – 21 January 2021
Our client, an Irish financial services institution, is looking for a new Head of Risk to join their team. This position covers financial, investment and enterprise risk.
The successful candidate will lead the risk function by providing independent oversight and subject matter expertise on risk management strategy.
- Attend monthly meetings with executive management team to provide input on matters related to risk management
- Develop the risk strategy along with executive management team and CEO
- Implement and maintain the risk management framework
- Lead effective 2nd line independent oversight
- Extensive experience in senior positions within risk in funds/investment banking
- Relevant degree/Masters in Business/Finance/Compliance required
- Ability to lead and develop and existing team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Subject matter expert in risk.
If this job matches your skills and experience, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.