Sigmar are currently working with a leading Asset Manager in their search for an Analyst to join their Transfer Agency team.
This team is responsible for the successful and accurate completion of the daily investor servicing requirements for various Fund products.
Within this role, you will be expected to:
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements.
- Maintain capital activity tracking report and distribute report to the clients on a periodic basis.
- Maintain accurate and complete data in the investor accounting system for all clients.
- Ensure accurate and timely system output and delivery of client / investor reporting.
- Adhere to AML procedures for all investor transactions;
- Monitor daily investor bank account activity and resolve any break item timely.
- Provide money movement notifications to the clients and the Fund Accounting Department.
- Prepare wire instructions for money movement for fund investor activity.
- Serve as daily client operational contact for Transfer Agency and maintain good relationship with clients.
- Query, problem and error resolution on a timely basis
Skills and Background:
- Experience in Investor Services / Transfer Agent operations with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds.
- Knowledge of Investment Financial Services industry in Ireland.
- Fluency in foreign language an advantage (both written and verbal)
- Third level qualification desirable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.