Sigmar are currently working with a leading Financial Services client in their Search for a Head of Risk covering Enterprise Risk, Financial Risk and Investment Risk.
Covering Enterprise, Financial and Investment Risk, the incumbent of the role will be expected to lead, develop and maintain the Risk Framework. As well as leading an effective 2LOD independent oversight and challenge any Risks that may effect the business.
- Develop the risk strategy with Senior Management
- Recommend, implement and maintain the business' Risk Management Policy and Framework and Risk Appetite Framework objective and appropriate best risk management practice.
- Lead an effective 2LOD independent oversight and challenge to decisions that affect the organisation’s exposure to risk.
- Assess the impact on the evolving risk appetite on a timely basis, ensuring and communicate any updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead,manage and communicate effectively all relevant internal risk committees or delegate where appropriate.
- Manage a professional team which interacts effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise on risk management activities.
Background and Skills required:
- Ability to lead and develop an existing team with diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
- Have the graviatas to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex financial issues
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.