Are you a Manufacturing Engineer? Would you like to be part of an ever-growing team that understands the importance of on-time delivery and support to their customers while also providing high quality, reliable, and compliant products?
- Design manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts.
- Develop SOP’s and guide operations on training.
- Ensure processes and procedures comply with relevant regulations.
- Work with customers internally and externally as well as partners to deliver projects.
- Utilize LEAN, Six Sigma and other best practices tools and principles daily.
- Write and execute process and equipment validation (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Guide operations regarding design concepts and specification requirements.
- Level 8 in Mechanical, Biomedical or related Engineering/Science discipline.
- Hands-on experience in Medical Device Assembly.
- 4+ years of experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Proven track record in the execution of protocols and validations.
- Experience in managing validation activities and cost reduction projects.
- Technical knowledge of Automated Systems (Pneumatic, Electro-pneumatic, Robotic)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.