My client is looking for a Quality Manager to join their ever-growing team in Waterford.
You will be part of a team that has a passion for innovation and creativity!
Reporting to the General Manager the Quality Manager aims to ensure the product or service is fit for purpose, consistent, and meets both external and internal requirements.
- Ensure the company is Audit ready and remains up to date with ISO requirements.
- Quality system development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Ensuring product specifications and customer requirements are met.
- Ensuring all processes meet ISO and AS requirements.
- Oversee the design and execution of commissioning and validation protocols on manufacturing equipment, software, and process, and approve validation documentation.
- Measure, control, and improve product and process robustness.
- Ensure schedule adherence and compliance.
- Manage quality issues.
- Level 8 in Scientific/Technical discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in Manufacturing.
- In-depth understanding of ISO 13485.
- Experience leading and developing teams.
- Experience in Quality management and system management.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.