Are you an R&D Director? Would you like to lead an R&D team and play a central role in a rapidly growing dynamic company that develops leading-edge micro encapsulation technology for clients across the globe?
As a key member of the Senior Team, you will be responsible for driving the strategic growth of the business in a fast-moving environment.
- Lead, motivate and develop a high performing R&D team
- Drive and support
- Manage and develop R&D processes, reporting systems, and documentation.
- Generate new Contract Research Projects as per budget target.
- Drive scale-up of selected R&D production processes which providing detailed SOP’s and Tech support.
- Manage all aspects of R&D activity with agreed budgets.
- Support the commercial team with technical support to customers and marketing initiatives.
- Post Graduate qualification in the relevant field. Ideally PhD.
- 5+years experience in Senior R&D or Innovation Management roles in pharma, food, food ingredients, or dietary supplement company.
- Strong Leadership, drive, enthusiasm, and resilience.
- Customer-focused and results-driven.
- High level of food ingredients technical expertise
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.