Financial Planning Manager €65k North Dublin / North City Centre
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Financial Planning Manager.
This role in permanent + benefits.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial insight and analysis to commercial, operational, and pricing
decision making for various products.
- Provide Finance oversight for commercial
and investment decisions assessment.
- Providing financial insight and analysis to our product/channel strategy;
assessment of strategic opportunities and maintaining oversight on their
- Co-Ordinator of the budgeting, forecasting process, and planning models for all
products, ensuring that product and operations planning deliverables are
achieved within the overall company financial planning cycle deadlines.
- Presenting month-end performance with
recommendations to key stakeholders
- Assist CFO in preparations for external and internal stakeholders
- Review service level agreements with the group both for compliance, cost, value for money seeking out savings opportunities where appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of the long-term financial business plan
- Assist in assessing sustainability funding mechanism and in accessing the funds.
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc analysis, reporting, and presentations for the Board
and other senior leadership
- Reviewing the company’s financial risks and opportunities periodically and
preparing regular debriefs
- Managing the Financial Planning and Analysis function
- Developing and implementing new policies, systems, and procedures
- Preparing board packs and commentary on performance, revenue, profits and
- Developing, extracting, manipulating, analyzing and interpreting data to identify,
measure and report performance
- Assist in the development of enhanced system capability to deliver Financial
reporting, budgeting and scenario modelling
Requirements for this Role
Qualified accountant with at least 3 years' PQE with strong FP&A / Business
Apply to Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information
Your application will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.