Job Title: Software Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
About the job:
My client, a Medical Device company based in Galway, is looking for a Software Engineer to join their Equipment Team.
Embedded Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the use of Lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
- Work closely with customers to understand requirements and propose creative solutions.
- Generate quotations, ideas and business cases for new and upgraded equipment.
- Process equipment requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Establish project schedules and work with Cross Functional Teams to insure adherence.
- Manages projects and/or portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Participate in design reviews.
- Form and review Design and Compliance documentation.
- Develop robust manufacturing applications.
- Database design, development, monitoring and script authoring.
- Commission, test, troubleshoot and support existing and new manufacturing equipment.
- Write detailed functional design requirements.
- Contribute to all phases of software development including design, implementation, unit test, integration, release and validation support.
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of Embedded Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in a simliar position.
- Experience with VB.Net, C# and SQL Server script authoring using TSQL programming/ Database Design essential.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.