This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading asset manager in their Corporate Actions Department in Dublin.
The Corporate Actions team are responsible for identifying, tracking, processing and reporting any Corporate Action events and Dividends, which affect any security position held by the company’s funds, on equity, fixed income and derivative products.
The global range of the company’s products and services means that the successful candidate will get exposure to the full spectrum of corporate action types across most of the world’s stock markets.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- 2-3 years global Corporate Actions experience in Investment Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Equity/ Fixed Income/ Derivative products
- Knowledge of theoretical pricing of Corporate Action derived securities
- Good team worker sharing knowledge effectively and showing a flexible work approach
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.