This is an 18 month contract.
What you will do:
- Support sterility assurance activities for new products and change control, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both manufacturing and design sites
- Participate in root cause investigations and continuous improvement projects, initiating appropriate corrective actions and following through to implementation
- Support a MDR project work for Sterilisation Validation team
- Support cross functional teams in design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested to guarantee compliance to all regulatory standards
What you will need:
- Bachelors’ Degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related Discipline
- 2 years’ experience with Sterilisation Validation or Biocompatibility is desirable
What you will receive:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package, Training & Development
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.