What you will be doing:
- Leading development effort by defining architecture and tech stack
- Owning the outcome and making sure features are delivered with quality and on time
- Contribute to own entire features from concept to deployment working on cross-functional teams.
- Provide ideas to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn.
What you need:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with designing and building large scale applications
- Knowledge of end-to-end DevSecOps automation with CI and CD pipelines including Unit, Component, Functional, Performance, and Security test automation
- Linux, Shell Scripting, Docker and AWS Cloud certification will be a plus
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus
- Health Insurance - Employee & Family
- Flexible Benefit - for ‘health, wellness & fitness’ or commuting etc
- Excellent Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Study Assistance
- Paid Training
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.