Internal Audit has a key part to play in supporting the groups drive for change and continuous improvement. The Audit Manager will be applying innovative auditing techniques to provide business leaders and their teams with proactive assurance and advice on core business processes and risks
• Conducting audit assignments and continuous auditing in line with the Internal Audit Plan
• Developing and building an effective partnership relationship with business management to raise awareness of leading practice in respect to governance, internal control and risk management;
• Preparing timely and professional reports and proposing recommendations
• Assisting in the development and successful execution of a comprehensive risk based annual audit plan
• Exemplifying audit quality and the continuous improvement of internal audit activities
• Working with line management to update the status of previous internal and external audit findings on a quarterly basis
• Supporting the creation of a learning environment by providing mentoring and support to other team members
• have at least 6 years’ experience working in audit, ideally with at least 2 years’ internal audit
• Experience of providing assurance around large/IT change projects
Must be coming from a similar role in banking
• A professional accountancy qualification
• A strong broad knowledge of structures and processes and providing best in class project management
• experience of using data analytics and visualisation tools in an audit context is key.
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 0860121211, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.