Finance Manager – Permanent – Dublin City Centre – Financial Services
A leading financial services company are looking to hire a Finance Manager for their team. The ideal candidate will be qualified and will have experience working in the banking/FS sector.
- Monthly preparation and analysis of financial information.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for preparing the budgets and forecasts throughout the year.
- Look after the year end audit process and reporting packs for management.
- Manage the accounts team which consists of four people.
- Qualified accountant with 3 years’ PQE.
- Must be currently working in a banking/FS company, practice trained would be an advantage.
- Treasury exposure would be a plus also.
70-80K + bonus and other benefits
If you would like to find out more details about this Finance Manager job, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.