Internal Audit Manager | 70k
A large Irish company based in Dublin City Centre (working from home at the moment) are recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager. Ideal candidates will be Top 10 practice trained and have 2+ Internal Audit experience in industry.
- Conducting audit assignments from initiation to completion including project audits and continuous auditing in line with the Internal Audit Plan and International Internal Auditing Standards
- Developing and building an effective partnership relationship with business management
- Preparing timely and impactful professional reports and proposing recommendations
- Assisting in the development and successful execution of a comprehensive risk based annual audits
- Working with line management to update the status of previous internal and external audit findings on a quarterly basis, the timely auditing of resolved issues and engagement with the follow-up audit reporting process
- Qualified Accountant
- Top 10 trained
- 2+ years Internal Audit experience in industry
- A broad knowledge of corporate structures and processes
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.