Senior Accountant – Practice - North Dublin – Permanent
An opportunity has arisen in a growing company for a Qualified accountant with practice experience. If you are looking to take the next step in your career to manager level, then this may be the position for you.
What you will be doing:
- As manager for the team you will be responsible for leading and motivating staff.
- Preparation of monthly accounts.
- Dealing with clients, interacting with them on a regular basis ensuring they are satisfied.
- Invoicing and debtors’ ledger management.
- Preparation of VAT, annual returns, corporation tax and personal tax.
What you need for this job:
- You will be a fully qualified accountant with at least 3 years’ PQE.
- You have a couple of years’ experience working in a small to medium sized practice and are keen to take on a new challenge and take the next step in your career.
- Alternatively, you will have experience working in a practice and may have worked in industry for a short time but feel a return to a practice environment would suit you best.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Experience in Relate, Zero and other accountancy packages highly desirable.
Package on offer:
Salary ranging from 60-70K DOE + Benefits.
To hear more about this position, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.