Regulatory Reporting Analyst
A leading Investment Manager is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Executive to join them on a permanent basis in Dublin.
- Act as the company’s data protection co-ordinator and liaise with teams in the UK to manage data privacy breaches etc.
- Manage the email account.
- Manage the regulatory reporting tracker.
- Prepare necessary regulatory returns.
- Support financial crime officer in reviewing screening alerts.
- Supporting other team members in maintaining compliance policies, standards and procedures relating to their responsibilities.
- Professional Compliance qualification or studying towards same.
- Third level education in Business/Finance or related discipline.
- Previous experience in a CBI or FCA regulated firm in financial services or consultancy.
- Working knowledge and experience of Irish and UK regulations including IDR, GDPR and financial crime.
- Experience of MI and related dashboards.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If this sounds like the job for you, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 9619725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.