Job: Equipment Controls Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate (DOE)
My Client, a Multinational Medical Device company based in Galway is currently looking for an Equipment Controls Engineer to join their team.
- Define control platform and deliver software development for new designs and equipment updates.
- Participate in the review of equipment design and deliver equipment documentation.
- Manage projects and portions of projects as part of a larger team.
- Determine project schedules.
- Work closely with the customer to understand requirements and provide good quality cost-effective solutions.
- Generate quotations, concepts and business cases for new and upgraded equipment.
- Develop new PLC, HMI/SCADA and database code.
- Participate in equipment troubleshooting activities.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 2+ years relevant experience.
- PLC Programming for Machine Automation.
- HMI/SCADA Design.
- PID Design and Tuning.
- Servo Control.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.