The purpose of the Programme Director will be to successfully implement key programmes across a number of business areas including Product, Investment Management, Distribution and Technology & Operations. The Function owns and builds change capabilities within the Global COO's portfolio.
Within this role as a Programme Director for the Front office the incumbent of the role will be expected to:
- Experience across Investment Management, Distribution and Operational change functions
- A strong understanding of the Product Regulatory landscape in Europe & Asia
- Previous programme management experience within Asset Management
- Experience with business change projects/programmes and the ability to prioritise the completion of initiatives
- Proven ability to lead and deliver strategic business transformation programmes.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and manage stakeholders up to board level
- Proven leadership skills to successfully motivate large and diverse teams
- End to end programme management experience, from initiation to benefit realisation
Skills Required for this role:
- Understanding of the investment process and how it fits into the overall business
- Experience of Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset and Alternates products or investments
- Awareness of product structures servicing institutional clients
- Experience of asset management
- Previous commercial experience; such as input into legal documentation, review of policy documents, service level agreements and commercial terms
- Broader industry awareness including the evolving regulatory landscape and product trends
- Experience of technology change initiatives and agile project management practises
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.