- The QC Technician will carry out QA inspection of starting and packaging materials, in-process and finished materials.
- Carries out sampling of starting and packaging materials, in process and finished materials.
- The QA Technician will perform routine review of documentation generated by personnel such as BMRs, logbooks, forms, protocols, reports, COAs, etc. generated to support commercial and development products for accuracy, completeness, and compliance to GMP and procedural requirements.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as Standard Operating Procedures, investigations, reports and forms.
- Develop and maintain metrics for trends and key performance indicators.
- Performs room release and batch sign in for manufacturing operations
- Carries out and monitor established QA/GMP programmes.
- Carries of Environmental Monitoring and trending
- Carries out Batch Manufacturing Review and review of batch related documents.
- A third level qualification in a scientific discipline, preferably a B.Sc./M.Sc.
- At least two years pharmaceutical experience with good working knowledge of cGMP.
- Strong knowledge of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements.
If you’re interested in joining a innovative and flexible working environment with excellent career progression opportunities then get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.