The QC Chemist as part of the technical transfer group is responsible for conducting testing to support the introduction of new products or assist in investigation analysis of existing products. This testing may include raw material, in process and finished product according to relevant SOPs
- The QC Chemist will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests under minimal supervisor.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- You will be participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
- The QC Chemist will seek process innovation and continuous process improvement and perform quality improvement initiatives in the laboratory to meet site production goals.
- You will also carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
The next QC Chemist should have a Degree in Chemistry or related Science with at least 2 years relevant laboratory experience in a cGMP environment. Experience in method validation and or transfer desirable but not essential.
You should be familiar with and have working experience of analytical analysis utilising methods such as HPLC, UPLC and GC.
If you’re looking to join one of Irelands largest multinational biopharma companies and work in an innovative environment send your CV now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.