Planner/ Buyer – Waterford
Your new Company
Your new company are an employer of choice based in Waterford
About your new job
You will support the Supply Chain manager with the planning of production for a number of clients.
- Responsible for the day to day planning activities for clients.
- Develop production schedules and communicate with key stake holders.
- Attend daily production team meetings to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Create planned orders within the ERP systems.
- Plan and schedule finished goods distribution in line with customer order ship dates.
- Responsible for all day to day customer account management.
- Support and manage supply chain KPI’s
- Ensure all quality and GMP standards are met.
- Level 8 degree in a relevant discipline.
- Supply Chain management qualification is desirable. Eg. APICS, IPMM or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Contracting experience in desirable.
- Experience in managing customer relationships.
- Experience using SAP.
- Strong Excel experience.
What you will receive
You will receive a competitive salary with an Employer of choice based in Waterford.
For more information on this and other jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.