My client a highly successful Engineering company, North Cork based is currently looking for an accounts assistant for a 6 month contract , possibility this will go long term/permanent
- Responsibility for processing invoicing on SAGE
- Understand invoicing process and provide backup support as and when required
- Issue month end statements to customers.
- Manage the aged debtors’ ledgers (euro & sterling)
- Reconcile bank lodgements for euro & sterling customers.
- Prepare & issue weekly debtors query schedule to sales reps & senior management.
- Review and credit approve weekly upcoming despatch list.
- Check sales invoices for accuracy before posting to general ledger.
- Support timely month end close process.
- Maintain & update customer master files.
- Min 3 years experience
- Ideally coming from a similiar environment
- Familiar with some or all of the above duties
- Excellent pc skills - SAGE
- Third level qualification
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847131 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.