Senior Assistant Controller sought by Giant US Tech company on an initial 10 month in Dublin. This job will be remote.
About your new job:
- Controllership of US GAAP obligations including leading, reviewing & coordinating the month end close, investigating and providing commentary on quarterly Balance Sheet/Opex variances, approving balance sheet reconciliations & meeting financial reporting requirements;
- Controllership of Statutory audit obligations including the preparation of financial statements
- Identifying opportunities to simplify, standardize and automate key financial processes, by partnering across regions, stakeholders and functions to design and implement efficient and compliant finance processes, and ensuring effective controls are in place;
- Proactively participating in projects supporting the Global implementation of systems/tools
- Collaborate and partner cross-functionally with internal global stakeholders including Global Business Finance, Tax, Treasury, and Legal to identify and mitigate multiple risks to the enterprise;
- Due diligence, execution and review of acquisition accounting and on-going compliance for Mergers & Acquisitions; and
- You will encourage a positive learning culture. You will take an active role in providing guidance and support to less experienced members in their operational tasks and their professional development.
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- 1 year PQE in a multinational environment
- A proactive attitude and a keen desire to learn;
- Strong communication skills and an ability to operate globally, cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization;
- An ability to manage and deliver on multiple finance projects with a high attention to deatail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.