IFRS 9 Specialist | 75k
My client, an International Bank based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an IFRS 9 Specialist to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will be a Qualified Accountant, have strong IFRS 9 experience and have strong modelling experience.
- Manage all aspects of Local Assessment Committee and reporting to Local Exco on IFRS 9 related matters
- Lead the IFRS 9 annual budgeting process, in conjunction with key stakeholders across the bank
- Peer review key impairment related document and processes; IFRS 9 Target Operating Model, Credit Risk Standard
- Challenge IFRS 9 Models, Staging, Macros and other key IFRS 9 parameters
- Complete annual back testing of IFRS 9 Mortgage Recovery parameters
- Design, implement and manage effective reporting and analysis
- Enhance forecasting methodologies including predicting cures, restructures and non-performing loan (NPL) reporting
- Review financial statements and liaise with auditors
- Peer analysis on IFRS 9 impairment compared to other Irish peer banks, demonstrating a strong understanding of IFRS 9 and market trends
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE.
- Financial Services experience
- Successful track record in delivering to senior management
- Ability to adapt to change and thrive in a time pressured environment
- Ability to manage, analyse and report on large volumes of financial information
- Experience of interpreting financial information to support/ enable business decisions
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.