Compliance Officer | Banking/Mortgages | €60K
New job for an experienced Compliance Officer, ideally ACOI qualified and coming from Financial Services.
Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Remote & Office based (Dublin South) Candidates must be within commuting distance of South Dublin
Salary: Up to €60,000
Our client, a well-known specialist in the area of mortgage services, have a rare opening in their Compliance team.
They are seeking a Compliance Officer to help support the daily workflow and assist the wider team.
The successful candidate will have experience in legislation, regulation and licensing requirements relevant to an Irish regulated entity in the area of credit/consumer protection.
A fast-paced and challenging role, this is a perfect job for an experienced Compliance Officer, ideally, ACOI qualified and coming from Financial Services.
- ACOI Diploma in Compliance or equivalent qualification.
- Must have experience in the area of credit/consumer protection
- Candidates' experience must be relevant to this jurisdiction.
- Experience in mortgage litigation/mortgage enforcement/mortgage arrears will greatly strengthen an application.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this job please click apply below. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.