Mortgage Litigation Legal Executive | Team Lead
Our client, a well-known specialist in the area of mortgage services are seeking a legal executive/Paralegal for their Mortgage Litigation department who has team lead experience.
The successful candidate will be well familiar with the Mortgage arrears process and as experienced in liaising with external solicitor firms and contacting customers.
Title: Team Leader – Litigation Team
Type: Contract (1 year)
Location: D4 (Candidates must be within commuting distance of South Dublin)
Salary: €50,000 pa - €60,000 pa DOE
This role is based in the Mortgage Litigation team, typical responsibilities will include:
- Helping customers in arrears during the pre-litigation and litigation stage;
- Corresponding with external Solicitors;
- Helping customers to review Standard Financial Statements;
- Reviewing cases and deciding an appropriate course of action.
- The ideal candidate will come from debt litigation, collections or Mortgage Repossession background.
- Candidates must have Team Management experience.
- Experience of managing 3rd party relationships.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification.
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.