Seeking a Development Coordinator ideally coming from a community services or social inclusion background. Candidates must have a good understanding of health and wellbeing and also good financial knowledge.
This role will be based in Dublin and all candidates will need to have a full clean driving licence and access to a car for business purposes.
- Management of a caseload of organisations within Healthy Ireland Fund.
- Supporting organisations through mentoring/support and advice.
- Supporting the development of organisations through networking.
- Appraise and review of applications.
- Formal Reporting.
- Project Management.
- Corporate Writing.
- Evaluating applications for funding.
- Service Delivery and Data management.
- Candidates must come from a community or public sector environment.
- Previous experience as a programme or development coordinator.
- Strong understanding in service delivery.
- Proficient in Sharepoint/MS Packages/Programme Databases.
- Good Financial knowledge.
- Experience in evaluating applications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding and experience of health and wellbeing.
- Full Clean Driving Licence is essential.
If your experience matches the above requirements please apply now or contact Aisling at Sigmar.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.