I have a Tax Manager with a large multi-national company in West Dublin
• Preparation of ROI corporation tax computations
• Preparation of year end journals, reconciliations and statutory account disclosures for all ROI entities within the Group
• Preparation of quarterly current and deferred tax forecasts
• Responsibility for the submission of all ROI VAT returns
• Ensuring appropriate Group policies and procedures are in place for all taxes including corporation tax, VAT, RCT, PRSI etc.
• Review of R&D and Capital Allowances reports
• Interaction with tax advisers in relation to complex tax issues
• Financial modelling of the Group’s tax in conjunction with modelling the implications of various capital structures
• Qualified financial accountant (ACA/ ACCA) with CTA qualification
• ROI tax compliance experience
• Strong ROI technical knowledge
• Tax due diligence experience
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.