Financial Accountant - €55,000 - Dublin (Remote also) - Contract 10 Months (Strong chance of permanency)
Excellent opportunity for a financial accountant to join leading US Tech multinational company. If you are an ambitious qualified accountant looking to progress career in fast paced environment, then this is the job for you! The role is originally a 10-month contract with a strong chance of permanency.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of month end close (US GAAP)
- You will provide analytical commentary on quarterly Balance Sheet, while also approving balance sheet reconciliations & meeting financial reporting requirements (US GAAP)
- Proactively seeking and identifying opportunities to improve key financial process
- Regularly participate in ad hoc projects
- Global Business Finance, Tax, Treasury, and Legal to identify and mitigate multiple risks to the enterprise;
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements while driving the audit & while ensuring compliance local requirements for subsidiaries
- Fully qualified accountant with minimum 1+ years’ experience in industry
- Excellent communication skills
- US GAAP exposure desirable
If you are interested in this financial accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.