This is an opportunity to join a growing Cork company which is looking to take on the world! As part of their growth, this SaaS company is looking to hire a Customer Experience Project Manager.
This position requires someone with strong client/customer facing experience paired with technical know-how. Though a Project Management qualification is not required, this position will involve managing the deployment of the company’s product through planning, implementation, and support.
This job will be done remotely so you can live anywhere in Ireland. As a permanent position, this job offers a salary of €40k - €60k depending on relevant experience. This also comes with benefits.
- Manage the successful deployment and adoption of the product for customers though planning, implementation, and support.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding for customers.
- Ensure customers gain maximum value.
- Develop project support documentation for successful deployment of the product.
- Make presentations to stakeholders.
- Build and manage strong customer relationships.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and product development.
- Translate customer feedback into product direction and strategy.
- Support the sales process through solution and implementation expertise.
- Several years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience with implementation processes.
- Knowledge and experience with PM techniques.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
For more information, please call Simon Lehane on 021-4847132, email email@example.com or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.