Our Cork based client, highly successful SME company is currently looking for a Senior financial accountant for 12 month contract position
Immediate interview and start - Cork based
In this job as a Qualified financial accountant you will be responsible for the accounting function for the company reporting to the FC/General Manager
- Daily Bank Account reconciliations
- Cashflow Projections and Budgeting
- Accounts Receivable & Credit Control.
- Accounts Payable and Weekly Creditor Payment runs
- Stock System Maintenance and upkeep
- Preparation of VAT returns, VAT reconciliations, RCT Returns, P30 reconciliations, Intrastat, Customs and Duties reconciliation and any other Statutory Returns required
- Company Weekly and Monthly payroll
- Journal Posting & General Ledger Account Reconciliations
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Year End Reports and working with external Auditor
- Business Operations Administration, insurance, tax, etc
The successful candidate
- A qualified accountant
- Ideally coming from the SME Environment
- Min 5 years experience.
- Familiar with various accounting packages.
- Knowledge of payroll a distinct advantage.
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 021 4847131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.