Fraud Manager – Payments industry
Our client is looking for an experienced Fraud professional who will lead a team to monitor transactions and customer accounts for suspicious/fraudulent behaviour or transactions.
They are looking for someone to start ASAP.
- Develop and Maintain the company’s Fraud Mitigation Strategy.
- Lead and manage the company’s Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) process.
- Implement effective controls across payments channels to reduce the risk of fraud.
- Keep up to date on relevant European and local regulatory developments from a risk perspective.
- Recommend enhancements in fraud and risk processes and assist other business units where required with analysis, oversight, expertise and problem solving.
- Extensive experience working in the Payments industry
- Previous experience with VISA & Mastercard schemes preferrable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in fraud investigations, fraud management, prevention and detection in the payments industry
- Previous experience with disputes and chargeback processing
- Strong knowledge of AML rules and regulations
- Knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards PCI DSS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word & Excel.
If you would like to discuss this job further, get in touch with Sarah today on 019619725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.