Italian Jobs in Dublin. Italian Administrator. Dublin City Centre. TEMP. Salary 26k
My client is a leading and prestigious Financial Services company with offices located in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
They are looking for an Italian speaker with Administration experience within Insurance or Finance to work in their Insurance Division for an Administration Support role.
This is a Temporary role of approx 3 months but could be longer and starts as soon as possible so you need to be living in Dublin and ready to start!!
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Investigating and processing Claims
- Dealing with Medical subscriptions
- Providing support to processes and procedures
- Dealing with queries via Phone and Email
- Ensuring that all documentation is complete and up to date
- Working very closely with and assisting the Team Leader
- Other administration duties as required
For this role you need:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluent written and spoken Italian
- At least 1 years’ Customer Services experience within an office is essential
- Claims or Finance experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You must be living in Ireland and be available to start in a week
If this role would interest you and you want to hear more, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey at email@example.com and we can arrange a call if applicable.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.