Research Project Accountant is being sought by a cutting edge Pharma company. You will be working closely with the Financial Controller & the R&D Manager and taking a leading role in designing & implementing systems to optimise business processes and manage risks associated with R&D Tax Credit Claims.
About your new Job:
- This is a newly created role, looking to establish new business processes mainly looking to evaluate R&D Tax Credit claim entitlement – so knowledge of R&D tax credit a must
- There will be scientific aspect & financial aspect calculation re submitting annual tax returns.
- You will be enhancing governance process across project and client contracts to identify and substantiate R&D qualifying activities
- Optimising systems to deliver quarterly financial forecasts against R&D TC claims
- Cumulate business processes for the preparation and submission of an annual claim
- Lead associated R&D Financial Audit Activities
Please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.