- Onboarding of new properties to our portfolio.
- Maintain all data in relation to energy, water & waste data
- Implementation of a cost data validation system
- Regular in-depth analysis of consumption and trends.
- Review & analyse data accuracy
- Write reports on consumption at tenancy, property & portfolio level
- Mange client sustainability data records.
- Build effective relationships with external clients
- Interact with other members of the business internally.
- Experience in the energy industry would be an advantage but not an absolute requirement.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools – advanced skills in excel.
- Third level qualification.
- Ideally familiar with building certification tools such as LEED, BREEAM, WELL.
- System implementation Data Mining
- Data Quality- Check & Gap analysis
- Experience working with ETL files
- Understanding of IOT, EDI, API, MQTT
- Understanding of Automated Data Integration methods & structures
- Data Visualisation
- Process & Procedure Documentation
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.