- You will manage large volumes of data
- You will work with the data scientists to optimize and build out new data pipelines
- Create, test, and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures
- Identify and develop data set processes for data modelling, minding and production
- Work on complex, large-scale, group-wide big data projects
- Perform data analysis tasks required to troubleshoot and data related issues and present optimised solutions.
- 8+ years in software development, data engineering, or equivalent
- Knowledge of software design principles and leading software development practices
- Experience building and deploying to any cloud service
- Good working knowledge of Spark, Presto, Impala
- Comfortable dealing with low level data storage formats
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.