Financial Controller– Permanent- Dublin 2
Financial Controller required for a leading Fintech company based in Dublin 2. With offices based in Europe this company is going through significant growth at present and this job will offer the right candidate a career enhancing opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of accounts for the Irish entity and reporting into group function.
- Interact with other departments regarding budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsibility for monthly management reporting packs along with analysis when required.
- Liaise with external auditors for annual audit.
- Assist with the implementation of an ERP system
Requirements for this job:
- Qualified accountant with experience in the financial services sector
- 5-7 years’ experience working in ideally a smaller FS environment where you will have gained strong end to end accounting.
- Previous experience implementing new processes and systems.
- IFRS 9 experience an advantage.
Package on offer:
For more information on this job, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.