Financial Controller – 12 Month Contract – Galway
A growing tech company located in Galway are looking to add a Financial Controller to their team for a period of 12 months. You will play an integral role within the team and have the opportunity to add real value to this company.
This role can be 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year end accounts.
- Responsibility for completing the annual budgets cashflows and forecasts.
- Liaise with external auditors when necessary.
- Manage a team of three people.
- Assist with the implementation of new reporting systems and processes.
- Work alongside CFO and present board reports and analysis to senior management.
Requirements for this job:
- You will be a qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ PQE.
- Strong month end experience and someone who has worked in a medium sized company.
- Process improvement or system implementation experience.
- People management experience a plus and the ability to work on a small team and motivate those around you.
Package on offer:
For more information on this job, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.