Data Governance Manager - Asset Management
My client is a global privately-owned asset manager with offices based in Dublin 2. They are looking for an experienced Data Governance professional to join their team.
Working on Data Governance team, you will ensure the quality of the organisation’s data is accurate and available efficiently, for those that have an appropriate business need for the data.
Requirements for the job:
- 5+ years’ experience working in the asset management industry in a Data Management/Data Governance role
- Finance/Business/IT degree
- Understanding of Regulatory and Compliance requirements in the asset management industry
- An understanding of Data Governance & Data Management best practice in the industry
- Experience with Excel, Basic SQL, Basic VBA or other scripting language
- Data-related qualification highly desirable.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 961 9725 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.