Financial Controller | 70k
My client, a software company based in Galway are recruiting for a Financial Controller for an initial 12-month contract. Ideal candidates will be qualified, have strong month end experience and have strong people management experience.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, working capital and cash flow management
- Develop and implement appropriate financial controls and accounting policies
- Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with company auditors
- Responsibility for completion of annual budgets, cashflows and forecasts
- Management of team of 3
- Lead the charge on design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems / tools /
- Assist the CFO with financial reporting and provide insights to support executive level
- Prepare Board reports and present financial results and analysis to the CFO and the Board
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE
- Commercial acumen, good judgement, good team player and highly organised
- An excellent understanding and experience of the creation and management of financial control processes in line with good governance and best practice.
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.