Financial Controller | 65 - 70k
My client, an Irish company based in Kildare are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their business. This role reports to the commercial director and you will manage a team of 3. Ideal candidates will have worked in an SME and have 4+ years PQE.
- Prepare and maintain a management pack including management accounts
- Departmental management accounts – accurate reflection of activity and performance.
- Balance sheet analysis and reconciliations.
- 6-month cashflow with commentary.
- Review of debtors.
- Plan and supervise annual physical count of all stocks in all location.
- Preparation of annual management and financial accounts.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed audit file and manage year end audit process.
- Agree and submit corporation tax returns to Revenue.
- Preparation of detailed annual budgets.
- Monitor performance against budget and reforecasts each quarter as appropriate.
- Qualified accountant
- Ability to present an argument with supporting data and make recommendations.
- Technically strong in accounting skills and detail oriented.
- Participate as a key member of the senior management team
- Previous people management experience essential, with a proven record of developing direct reports
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.